7 mile paved trail that runs from the confluence of the Northwest Branch and Northeast Branch of the Anacostia River in Prince George's County to Montgomery County. It follows along the Northwest Branch of the Anacostia River.
As a trail in the colorful Anacostia Tributary Trail System, the Northwest Branch Trail uses red for its dashed lines.
Notable Trail SegmentsEdit
Places of InterestEdit
- Melrose Skate Park
- Mount Rainier Nature Center
- West Hyattsville Metro station
- Adelphi Mill
- Anacostia River Trail
- Northeast Branch Trail
- Bladensburg Road
- Levee Trail
- Prince George's Connector Trail
- University Blvd East
- Rachel Carson Greenway
The full trail can be seen here: https://goo.gl/maps/peBG2aVRKkD2
- "Anacostia Tributary Trail System" - Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anacostia_Tributary_Trail_System
- Map of the Anacostia Tributary Trail System http://www.pgparks.com/Assets/Parks+$!26+Recreation/PDF/Maps/Anacostia+Trail+Map+2012.pdf
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.